Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Black Box

I am the little black box,
You will never break me.
Though i remember all that is around,
My tears you will never see.
All I've seen and heard,
I have recorded it all.
You'd best be wary
I do predict your fall.
You'll crash and burn
Or so i hope.
But i will keep going on,
Knowing I'll be able to cope.


The last 2 lines were going to be a bit more depressive, something about hanging from a rope, but i decided that i wanted this poem to be a bit more positive (slightly) towards the end. And also, coz i dont wanna make people sad with my death thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I'm glad you did the positive ending - and it, not the other one will come true....you can cope, God and a whole bunch of friends are with you!! *hugs*

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home