Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Poem

I know that this may sound weird, but i dont actually remember writing this, but i know that i did, coz it was in my poem book, and in my handwriting. I think i may have written it on either friday (i think that was the night i took my sleepin tablet), but i not sure at all. Anyhow, here's the poem:

You approach me just to ask,
To see how I am going.
Do you really want to know?
I think not, so the lie keeps growing.

I'm alright, yeah, it's all good,
I assure you, I'm really okay.
But a cloud of darkness rests in my eyes
And yet you belief in me does stay

You see the marks on my arm
And ask if i fought with a rose.
I'll smile and nod, just like you want
Inside I wish for someone who knows.


Thats the original version, i may edit it later so that it fits better, but i dont know.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zarna said...

Don't edit it, NO EDITING!!! jk but maybe post the edited one again later as a 'compare & contrast' Lol, now I sound like a teacher.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

lol i didnt mean i was gonna edit the actual meanin of the poem, only make it so it flows better

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw katie, you're so talented. that applies to all poems here down and here to the future.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Zarna said...

no matter no editing allowed ;) this is your edit free blog zone ;)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanx PSYCHO!! (hadnt called u that in a while and thought it was needed!) *hugz*

ok zarna, just for u i wont edit this one, or if i do edit the poem i'll repost it instead of editing it.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

yeah, great poem *hugs*

keep being honest about your feelings, I'm here for you!!

4:24 AM  
Blogger pdburk said...

great poems. you've got a real talent. would you mind if i attempt to put some of it to music? i'm just started to write some music, so i may not do justice to your work...

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home